Go above and beyond the beaten path to see the World anew with these incredible experiences from around the globe.
1. Explore Prehistoric Bolivia
Ramble in a 4×4 over 4,000 square miles of the Salar de Uyuni salt flats in the Andes and retire to a hotel built of salt blocks.
2. See Mexico’s Coast from Every Angle
3. Sip Champagne on Top of the World
Follow the path of Sir Edmund Hillary in the Khumbu valley of Mount Everest, departing Kathmandu by helicopter for a champagne breakfast at 13,000 feet.
4. Marvel at the Jewels of Yellowstone
Begin with a charter flight over Yellowstone National Park and touch down to explore the landscape of steaming geysers.
5. Take Flight Over Bavaria
Gaze at unrivaled views of mountains draped in green and sparkling lakes as your helicopter flies from Munich to the 19th-century Neuschwanstein castle.
6. Hike in Darwin’s Footsteps
7. Camp in the Moroccan Desert
Cross the sands of Morocco‘s Sahara by camel and hike the M’Hamid dunes, ending with a night under the stars in a Berber tent.
8. Celebrate Canada’s Maritime Heritage