Enjoy 7-days of sightseeing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest on this multi-city journey.
Enjoy 7-days of sightseeing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest on this multi-city journey. Experience the sparking metropolis of Seattle. Travel all around the city on a sightseeing tour that will take you to the city’s harbor front, the busy Pioneer Square, and to the iconic Space Needle where you will climb up 605 feet to the tower’s observation level. After that enjoy the mesmerizing artwork at the Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit. After your time in Seattle, board the scenic Cascades train route for your trip up to Vancouver. While there, you will travel around the city on a sightseeing tour that will show you the best of what Vancouver has to offer. Then experience the beautiful and lush forests of British Columbia on the Capilano Suspension Bridge. Next up is the charming seaside town of Victoria where you will get to experience the beauty of Butchart Gardens. A magical experience awaits.
- 6 nights hotel accommodations
- One-way Amtrak® in Coach accommodations from Seattle to Vancouver on the Cascades®
- One-way ferry service from Vancouver to Victoria and Victoria to Seattle OR Vancouver
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Seattle*
- Admission to the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Vancouver
- Admission to the Vancouver Lookout Admission to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Victoria**
- Admission to Butchart Gardens in Victoria***
*Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour in Seattle is seasonal from May-September. A guided Seattle City tour will be substituted when the hop-on, hop-off tour is unavailable.
**Victoria hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour is seasonal from February - December. No substitutions available.
***Butchart Gardens tour is seasonal from February - December. No substitutions available.
Click here for more details!