MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE
11/24/2021 - 11/27/2021
Escorted by Sports & Entertainment Travel (SET)
NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Since 1924, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade has been the official kickoff to the holiday season. Every year, the Emmy Award-winning tradition is seen by more than 3.5 million people in New York and 50 million people at home, all tuned in to see the famous big balloons, a collection of amazing performances, one-of-a-kind floats, and more! Join us in one of the most popular holiday events in America, first-hand!
- Three nights hotel accommodations at the Le Meridien New York Central Park
- Welcome Gathering with drinks and light hors d’oeuvres
- VIP Parade Viewing Event with Open Bar and Brunch
- Broadway Show (Show Options TBD)
- Full hotel breakfast voucher Friday and Saturday Morning
- Unlimited use, 7-day MetroCard for NYC public transportation
- $100 NYC Restaurant Voucher
- Fully Escorted by SET staff
- Special Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade Souvenir and more!
Travelers must be able to walk upwards of 3 miles on uneven ground, up and down flights of stairs, and stand or sit in cold weather for several hours.
CLICK HERE to inquire about this trip.