The Day of the Dead in Oaxaca (and Puebla!)
10/27/2017 - 11/03/2017
Escorted by Authentic Mexico Travel
Eight days and seven nights in lovely Oaxaca (and Puebla!) at the very best time of year.
- For the cafes, historic sites, and the lovely plaza of the city.
- For the culture-laden valleys that surround it - think weaving, pottery, chocolate, and mescal production. Imagine sipping the chocolate at a cafe!
- For superb, colorful markets.
- For highlights that are remote and filled with birds.
- For a coastline that is laid-back, has a small town feel, and the sand stretches for miles dotted with wildlife and great eateries.