ANYWHERE ANYTIME JOURNEYS TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Anywhere Anytime Journeys Travel Terms & Conditions are listed herein.
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you complete the information below and click "I AGREE". Your signature or click will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: You agree to review your itinerary and other travel documents for accuracy and to inform us of any issues within 24hrs. The names on your documents must match your government-issued ID
- AGENT FOR SUPPLIERS: ANYWHERE ANYTIME JOURNEYS acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation ("Suppliers"). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
- RISKS OF TRAVEL RELEASE: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under our control or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illness, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions concerning the risks of COVID-19.
YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
- PROOF OF IDENTITY: All passengers must present positive photo identification such as a passport or other state or government-issued photo ID. International destinations may have additional requirements, such as a visa that you must obtain prior to departure. If you are a non-US citizen, different immigration requirements apply. You are responsible for contacting consulate(s) required. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas, you will not be permitted to depart.
- FOREIGN ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents' consent for minors to travel.
- FEES & PRICE DECREASES: You agree to pay the travel management planning, change, and other fees noted on your itinerary/invoice. All of our fees are non-refundable. If a Supplier decreases the price of a trip after booking, we will assist you with rebooking if the supplier allows it, and fees may apply.
- PRICE INCREASES: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers' supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
- INSURANCE: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. There are different types of medical, baggage, trip cancellation insurance, and travel waivers. Please note that most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of a claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
- CREDIT CARD MERCHANT: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if we are the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
- AIRLINE RESERVATION RULES VIOLATION: You agree not to purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight segments that you will not be using, such as a "point-beyond", "hidden-city", or "back-to-back tickets". You further agree not to purchase a round-trip ticket that you plan to use only for one-way travel. You acknowledge that the airlines generally prohibit all such tickets, and therefore we do not guarantee that the airline will honor your ticket or tickets. If you do not use one of the flights in your reservation, the airline will cancel your remaining itinerary, and it may confiscate your frequent flyer points. You agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare of your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket or tickets that you purchased.
- AIRLINE CHECK-IN+ Minimums check-in for domestic flights is 1-1/2 to 2 hours, and for international flights, 2 – 3 hours. Due to heightened security measures, it is advised you allow extra time before scheduled departure. Failure to arrive within airlines specified time could result in denied boarding.
- TIMES, FLIGHTS, AND FARES: Are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
- HOTELS: Are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel. Rules may vary by property.
- TOUR, CRUISE, AND PACKAGE PRICES: Are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes, or an increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling. If the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
- RECONFIRMATION: Reconfirm your reservations and flights at least 24 hours for domestic travel and 72 hours for international travel. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing services and could incur additional fees.
- IF YOUR PLANS CHANGE ENROUTE: It is essential to contact your airlines and travel providers prior to travel. Your current travel reservations might be able to be applied towards new tickets and travel reservations.
- AIRLINE & HOTEL OVERBOOKING: Airline flights and hotels may be overbooked. A person denied boarding on a flight may be entitled to a compensatory payment. The rules for denied boarding compensation are available at all ticket counters. Hotels may overbook and are responsible for providing alternative accommodations of the like of the current reservation.
- CLAIMS DEADLINE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Los Angeles County, California, will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
- CALIFORNIA SELLER OF TRAVEL: The law requires certain sellers of travel to have a trust account or bond. This business has a trust account.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF AIRLINE & TRAVEL PROVIDER BANKRUPTCIES
In the event of an airline and/or travel provider: such as a cruise line, tour operator, hotel, rental car - declare bankruptcy, you should know how this might affect you.
- If an airline or travel provider declares bankruptcy, it is not obligated to provide travel services or to refund travel purchases issued before the bankruptcy. Travel agents are not allowed to refund tickets or travel spent on airlines or travel providers, which have declared bankruptcy. We are required by law to abide by bankruptcy rules and regulations as set forth by any filing.
- If an airline declares bankruptcy, it might continue service, limit service, or stop completely. Other airlines might accept passengers under limited circumstances or may refuse to accept any passengers from the defaulted carrier. Meanwhile, there are fine travel insurance plans available for passengers to protect themselves in case of airline bankruptcies.
This agency and its agents have endeavored to secure the lowest possible fare, suitable for your travel requirements, based on space available at the time of booking, accessible sources of information, and knowledge of agents involved. This agency cannot guarantee that the fare indicated on the ticket, hotel, tour, cruise, or travel confirmed will be the lowest possible fare at departure date. Please contact this travel agency before departure if you wish to recheck any newly introduced fare that may correspond with your specific travel requirements.
PLEASE NOTE that retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute acceptance of all the provisions in the conditions listed hereto, as well as those terms and conditions set forth in the announcements and circulars of the tour/package, cruise, or service.
Please reply via email to your Travel Advisor or [email protected], that you have received your itinerary/invoice.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Your Cruise is just around the corner and it is time for you to do your Online Checkin. You will need your Confirmation number. Select the Cruiseline from our convenient Checkin page.
Start your Checkin
Find your Airline and begin your checkin process. See baggage fees, select your seats and more.
Start your Checkin
There's always something going on at Anywhere Anytime Journeys ®. Take a look below at just a handful of big events happening. Stay tuned. Exciting and exclusive new events are added all the time!
To help you discover ways to explore the world, we're pleased to share our digital travel magazines; The Travel Magazine Online & Ultimate Experiences Magazine.
Viator, a Tripadvisor company, makes it easy to find and book something you'll love to do. With access to the world's largest selection of high-quality experiences, there's always something new to discover, both near and far from home. From must-do moments to who-knew discoveries, see the familiar in a new way, or the unknown for the first time!
Search Land Tours
Choose from thousands of experiences that include unique benefits for cruise passengers!
Our free app that allows you to carry all of the destination information you need while traveling, right in your pocket!
Download the Phone App!
We strongly recommend optional travel insurance that protects you in the event of having to cancel your trip avoiding travel vendor cancellation policies and more!
With more than 50 years' experience, CIBT has become the largest and most well-established travel visa and passport company in the world.