The Day of the Dead in Oaxaca (and Puebla!)
10/27/2018 - 11/03/2018
Escorted by Authentic Mexico Travel
Eight days and seven nights in lovely Oaxaca (and Puebla!) at the very best time of year.
The 2017 Trip has sold out. This same trip goes in 2018 for the same dates.
- For the cafes, historic sites, and the lovely plaza of the city.
- For the culture-laden valleys that surround it - think weaving, pottery, chocolate, and mescal production. Imagine sipping the chocolate at a cafe!
- For superb, colorful markets.
- For highlights that are remote and filled with birds.
- For a coastline that is laid-back, has a small town feel, and the sand stretches for miles dotted with wildlife and great eateries.
To register for this trip, click here.