Rooted in ancient traditions, not much has changed in Nepal over the centuries - but one thing it will forever change is you.
A visit to Nepal is equally humbling as it is enlightening. Anchored by the mighty Himalayan mountains, the life force that dominates the country, a sense of serenity permeates across the land, echoed by the scent of incense, glow of butter lamps and sounds of Buddhist chants. On our journey, we’ll trek to monumental holy stupas, immerse ourselves in nature amid rhinos and tigers, and have the chance to see Mount Everest from a spectacular bird’s-eye view. Rooted in ancient traditions, not much has changed in Nepal over the centuries—but one thing it will forever change is you.
- All hotel accommodations
- All meals including wine
- Services of B&R guides, local guides and support vehicles with drivers
- All special events, private tours, guest experts and entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Walking sticks
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off, including van support, transfers, boat rides and internal flights
- All baggage transportation
- All gratuities for baggage, porters and hotel service
Click here for more details!